Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
9-2-14 ~ Zoo Campaign #1; The Crocodile Farm
Topic Started: Feb 8 2014, 03:13 PM (2,382 Views)
Hippopotamus.
Member Avatar
Queen of the Hippos

Yes you may take them dinosaure99, but because you've only just posted, it will not count for a pointy animal.

@fridooh-
Quote:

If you fail to show your exhibit, eggs and baby crocodiles before the due date, the pair you received will be taken from you and kept by RTZI, unless it is stated below.
;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

fridooh
Member Avatar

Yes but when is the due date? :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snoopy
Member Avatar
Binturongs

If it is not too late, Snoopy Inc. would be happy to take a pair of saltwater crocs, Nile crocodiles, and the one remaining Gharial.

We have finally been able to construct a park large enough to house them. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snoopy
Member Avatar
Binturongs

Update

As many of the participants were not able to complete the challenge or were confused on the deadline, I have decided to allow the campaign to run until Saturday, April 5th. Any member participating will have until then to post their hatchlings/eggs. Please remember to leave a link to your update in a post in this topic so it can be confirmed easily. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask.
Offline Profile Goto Top

fridooh
Member Avatar

Hello! :) My enclosures and eggs are all over the place, I'm sorry for that xD
You can find the gharial enclosure here and the eggs here.
You can find the saltwater crocodile/nile crocodile enclosure here and the eggs here.

:)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Furka
Member Avatar

Hello!

My gharials laid eggs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snoopy
Member Avatar
Binturongs

Here are the enclosures and here are the eggs/hatchlings!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snoopy
Member Avatar
Binturongs

Thank you to everyone who participated in the contest!
For those who completed the challenge, please PM me with the the silhouette of the reptile you bred.
If you bred more than 1 species, please pick one of the animals to have a silhouette for.
Thanks!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Zoo Challenges · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages: