Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Azrael's Projects
Topic Started: Oct 18 2014, 09:43 AM (10,465 Views)
Posted Image Azrael
Member Avatar

First off, is the Wolverine! Skin and Model Edits by Robbie. Addition Skins/Tweaks by Kohana and base model by Aurora Designs.

This is where I'll put photos showing some of the personal use projects made or made in collaboration with others for Northwick or to share with close friends.

Posted Image

Enormous thanks to Robbie, who helped tweak the model and made the base skins, I made some varations with the skins that'll hopefully be seen a little later (this is one of the tweaked skins by the way) I know it looks a red but you'd be surprised how rich some of the color on a Wolverine can be. I'm very happy with it again and again, thanks to Robbie. It's based off of the Aurora Design's Ratel.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Burroughs
Member Avatar

It looks very nice :)

Murdock129
No Avatar

Looks really good, the rich reddish color looks really appropriate to me

Really great looking, I like :3

Posted Image Azrael
Member Avatar

All of the different skins of the Wolverine, the base Wolverine is in the bottom photo, to the far right.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Really, really happy with all of it, again, huge thanks to Robbie. Now Northwick can have Wolverines!

Burroughs
Member Avatar

They look very nice :) although I think the orange one is quite... well... orange. xD

Posted Image Azrael
Member Avatar

Indeed. I might get rid of it xD

Murdock129
No Avatar

It looks a little bit like it's fallen into a big pool of honey, or maybe that's just me.

They all look really great though, my favorite is the one on the left in the bottom picture :3

Uolym
Member Avatar

Very Well-done by both of you! :)

Posted Image Wes
Member Avatar
Aurora Designs Member

wow that is so awesome! I would love to use it!! also, I think the orange and grey is maybe a bit too much, but I think it's just me :D it looks really nice!

izzibob
Member Avatar

my favorite is the reddish one, but they all look fantastic, great job Kohana!

Gabriel12
Member Avatar
oh les échardes

As Izzi said, all of them look nice! Great Job :3 :)

Paleodude
Member Avatar
ex-Krampus

It looks nice but I think that the neck is a little too long and thin with the coat a little to thin, here is a nice reference pic.

http://tinyurl.com/nm32b7m
Edited by Paleodude, Oct 26 2014, 12:16 AM.

Posted Image Azrael
Member Avatar

Thanks but I'm not really going to change it or ask Robbie to, because this is a personal use item. It looks fine to me (usable over the Blue Fang Wolverine) and that's all that matters. :)

Posted Image Azrael
Member Avatar

Turned the Crocodylia nests into placable items...they're to be used in an upcoming park of mine involving some ancient guests.

Posted Image

But...you always have to start from the basics, right? Now I'm not sure if I want to go through the hassle of trying to add large eggs in or just leaving it like so.

Omenoor
No Avatar
Zoo Designer

Kohana
Oct 26 2014, 03:22 PM
Turned the Crocodylia nests into placable items...they're to be used in an upcoming park of mine involving some ancient guests.

Posted Image

But...you always have to start from the basics, right? Now I'm not sure if I want to go through the hassle of trying to add large eggs in or just leaving it like so.
They actually look great. If you, by "ancient guest", mean the dinosaurs, big eggs would look really good there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Game Designing · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: