Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Takara's Blog; Life Update
Topic Started: Nov 12 2014, 01:49 PM (7,454 Views)
Takara
Member Avatar
Sneaker Connoisseur

Posted Image

Hi my name is Abbi and I'm an addict...A coffee addict.

Please enjoy (note the sarcasm.) the typically mundane happenings of my life that will sporadically appear here.

Edited by Takara, May 29 2018, 12:05 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mysty
Member Avatar
a loose cannon

It's great to see another rider here :D

Do you ride English or western?

Takara
Member Avatar
Sneaker Connoisseur

Mysty
Nov 12 2014, 01:58 PM
It's great to see another rider here :D

Do you ride English or western?
I've done both, but prefer english. Yourself?

Mysty
Member Avatar
a loose cannon

I've been riding hunt seat for 15 years. I'll be off to college next year, and my horse will not be coming with me, unfortunately. xD

Takara
Member Avatar
Sneaker Connoisseur

Mysty
Nov 12 2014, 02:12 PM
I've been riding hunt seat for 15 years. I'll be off to college next year, and my horse will not be coming with me, unfortunately. xD
Aw that sucks, what breed is he/she?

Mysty
Member Avatar
a loose cannon

He's a chestnut quarter horse. We got him when he was 2 (they told us he was 4, but his registration papers said otherwise). I've owned him for about 10 years now.

What's your favorite breed?

Takara
Member Avatar
Sneaker Connoisseur

Mysty
Nov 12 2014, 09:58 PM
He's a chestnut quarter horse. We got him when he was 2 (they told us he was 4, but his registration papers said otherwise). I've owned him for about 10 years now.

What's your favorite breed?
Aw thats awesome, I've never owned a horse. I really like Thoroughbreds and Arabians.

Kaleb
Member Avatar
Zebrasorus is teh best evur11

*Sees you live in Texas* :dance:

*sees you moved to Florida* :(

I'm very sorry for your loss. :P

Takara
Member Avatar
Sneaker Connoisseur

Kaleb
Nov 13 2014, 02:23 PM
*Sees you live in Texas* :dance:

*sees you moved to Florida* :(

I'm very sorry for your loss. :P
El Paso was horrible, nothing compared to orlando. so I'll have to disagree with you there xD

Kaleb
Member Avatar
Zebrasorus is teh best evur11

Ah well, it is El Paso. It's in another timezone and the general culture is quite different from other parts of the state. Orlando is nice too though. :)

Mysty
Member Avatar
a loose cannon

Takara
Nov 12 2014, 10:46 PM
Aw thats awesome, I've never owned a horse. I really like Thoroughbreds and Arabians.
I like thoroughbreds too. I used to ride a TB mare and she was really fun to ride. Arabs are beautiful, but most of them are a little too hot for me. I prefer lazy horses :P

Takara
Member Avatar
Sneaker Connoisseur

I've been far too inactive in the ZT community lately. I've had a huge lack of inspiration for exhibits, story of my life. But, I should be able to get something going sooner rather than later.

I literally have nothing else to say. xD
Edited by Takara, Dec 4 2015, 12:01 PM.

Takara
Member Avatar
Sneaker Connoisseur

Anyway, after a really long, involuntary, & probably needed break, I am back. Hopefully more permanently. Trying to really take my time on my new park, which is here by the way, so I can actually finish a full zoo for once. I just always get so fed up with how everything looks that I just stop & eventually end up forgetting about it.

Wow spring break is next week (for me anyway). Seriously it's already the end of the third month of this year. Time flies.

What are your plans for spring break?
Edited by Takara, Dec 4 2015, 12:02 PM.

Posted Image Narukota
Member Avatar
blah

Non-stop video gaming, of course. ;)
And don't worry. If you're the topic starter, double posting is allowed, I think. xD

Takara
Member Avatar
Sneaker Connoisseur

I went to Animal Kingdom today & was able to get some really great pictures because the animals were really close today, although, I took them on my phone, so I can't share them. (actually I probably could, I can upload them via my phone...) Moral of the story....I'm too lazy to do even the simplest tasks. :P

Edited by Takara, Dec 4 2015, 12:04 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Blog Corner · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: