Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!
Make a forum zoo!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Saurian - Game
Topic Started: Dec 3 2014, 06:07 PM (64,957 Views)
Ignacio
Member Avatar
Ex Corrupt Staff

This looks so awesome :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P26gR-RM-RI
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CyborgIguana
Member Avatar

Most of us already know about it thanks to the Crynosaurus topic, but Saurian could've used its own topic anyway. :P

It's probably gonna be the coolest game ever from what I've seen and heard.
Edited by CyborgIguana, Dec 3 2014, 06:14 PM.

Ignacio
Member Avatar
Ex Corrupt Staff

Oh sorry didn't knew there was a topic for this already.

I love everything i've seen so far. I also think the concept art for the other dinos is amazing. I hope the Pachycephalosaurus is playable as well. The Tyrano has to be one of my favorites. I didn't bought The Stomping Land but i'm deffinetly going to buy this one. Is just to awesome to let is pass :P

CyborgIguana
Member Avatar

Definitely. This may be the closest I'll ever get to experiencing the wonders of the Mesozoic first-hand!

Furka
Member Avatar

Definately something I'm planning to get my hands on, even if we saw only three dinos they look amazing !

Who knows, I might make a new version of TiN ...

Ignacio
Member Avatar
Ex Corrupt Staff

Actually they've shown the Ankylosaurus as well and some concept art for other animals such as the Pachycephalosaurus (which looks amazing).

Furka
Member Avatar

I was mainly talking about the trailer, I'm aware of the other animals (cool ones, but I'm afraid the Mosasaur will not be a great addition)

the dark phoenix
Member Avatar
King of wonderlandia

I saw a champsosaur concept art. Hope to see that.

Brach™
Member Avatar
hi

I really love seeing the production as it's going. I need to ask "someone" about the coloration on the Mosasaur(s). I've got some confusion about them and it's probably something I overlooked.

CyborgIguana
Member Avatar

I really hope they decide to add more dinosaurs, since if they keep the number of animals at what it is now the game will be seriously lacking in diversity IMO. Personally, I'm hoping the following will be present in the final version:
-Anzu wyliei
-Acheroraptor temertyorum
-Troodon formosus (with or without owl-like facial disks, either works for me)
-Edmontosaurus annectens
-Leptoceratops gracilis
-Struthiomimus sedens
-Avisaurus archibaldi
-Cimolopteryx maxima
-Brodavis baileyi
-Quetzalcoatlus northropi
-Brachychampsa montana
-Palaeosawina canadensis
-Alphadon marshi
-Didelphodon vorax
-Purgatorius ceratops
-Cimolestes incisus

Of course, not all of these have to be playable.
Edited by CyborgIguana, Dec 4 2014, 02:38 PM.

Ignacio
Member Avatar
Ex Corrupt Staff

I'm sure Quetzalcoatlus, Leptoceratops, Struthiomimus, Edmontosaurus, Troodon and Acheroraptor will be present for sure. They are too iconic animals. Troodon and Acheroraptor should be playable if they are included, and it would be cool to be able to play as Quetzalcoatlus as well :3

Brach™
Member Avatar
hi

I can't remember but Hells Creek isn't the only place they're doing I think.

Keep in mind my memory isn't good on this so don't take it to heart.

CyborgIguana
Member Avatar

It's Dinosaur Battlegrounds that's doing other places IIRC (which I haven't heard much from lately), Saurian is indeed AFAIK sticking to Hell Creek. ;)

Ignacio
Member Avatar
Ex Corrupt Staff

Yes but i read somewher that the full name of the game will be Saurian: Hell Creek which makes me think that they probably are going to make other locations in the future as well.

Brach™
Member Avatar
hi

Ignacio
Dec 5 2014, 04:35 PM
Yes but i read somewher that the full name of the game will be Saurian: Hell Creek which makes me think that they probably are going to make other locations in the future as well.
Yeah. I may have heard about other locations a while before Saurian and Crynosaurs split. It's a pretty long term blur atm.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Sports & Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: