Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Zoo Tycoon 2 executable has stopped working; Zoo Tycoon 2 executable has stopped working
Topic Started: Feb 12 2015, 05:03 AM (3,504 Views)
greg1987
No Avatar

Hey Guys I hope somebody is able to help me :'( :'( :'( :'(

I often get the message: Zoo Tycoon 2 executable has stopped working.
I thought my Computer is not strong enough. Now I have new one and the same problems.
If the Zoo is getting bigger, the game crashes. I can load the saved game, but after crashing very often I can not load the saved game. And I can start from Zero!!!!!!!!!! :(((((((((((((((

PLEASE HELP !!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Khaydar
Member Avatar

Have you downloaded something new ? Maybe it's a problem of compatibility with a download.

greg1987
No Avatar

Khaydar
Feb 12 2015, 07:12 AM
Have you downloaded something new ? Maybe it's a problem of compatibility with a download.
No, I have the problem from the beginning...from the day I brought this...with diffrent PC and diffrent windows versions... with downloads and without

It's after longer playing and saving more than 20 times.

If make the zoo smaller the problem is still there.

So I guess there is something wrong with the saving.

Khaydar
Member Avatar

Strange :/ I don't know why it's crashing.

I had issues like this one, because I placed too many objects in a small area.
I suppose you have correctly installed direct X

Khaydar
Member Avatar

double post .... sorry
Edited by Khaydar, Feb 12 2015, 07:46 AM.

greg1987
No Avatar

Khaydar
Feb 12 2015, 07:37 AM

I will try to place not so many bojekts in a small area, I think this could be the solution.

I HOPE!

Thank your for the good idea :D

greg1987
No Avatar

greg1987
Feb 12 2015, 08:56 AM
Khaydar
Feb 12 2015, 07:37 AM

I will try to place not so many bojekts in a small area, I think this could be the solution.

I HOPE!

Thank your for the good idea :D

It crashes not so many times like before, but it also crashes. So there must be another reason for it. :/

Khaydar
Member Avatar

I suppose you don't have a very old computer, and considering you tested the game without downloads, it could be a problem with the game itseft. Try re-installing.

Is your cd scratched ?

Thom
Member Avatar
Master Of Quack Fu

There can be many reasons why your game crashes. It can be caused by having too much downloads which your computer can't handle, or it can be just one specific download.
Is an animal about to give birth/reach juvenile stage?
You say you can't load the game, what happens exactly when you try to load it, do you get an error message?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

greg1987
No Avatar

Thom
Feb 15 2015, 12:21 PM
There can be many reasons why your game crashes. It can be caused by having too much downloads which your computer can't handle, or it can be just one specific download.
Is an animal about to give birth/reach juvenile stage?
You say you can't load the game, what happens exactly when you try to load it, do you get an error message?
I followed the advice: I should not place to much objects on a small area. And I deleted the saved games and a lot of downloads. Now it do not crashes and I can load the saved game.
Even though I do not understand, why other gamers can put a lot of things in a small area whithout crashing the game?! It looks more realistic so I'm very sad about that fact.

But now I have a new problem: The combi patch by snowloeo do not work completely, because I can not delete the zoo entrance (deleting the zoo wall works... and the other things of the patch working too)

Maybe You or another Guy can help me with that ? :/

Khaydar
Member Avatar

Maybe there's a download interfering , try renaming the combi patch ( just put more zzzzz). I hope this helped you.

greg1987
No Avatar

Khaydar
Feb 17 2015, 01:15 PM
Maybe there's a download interfering , try renaming the combi patch ( just put more zzzzz). I hope this helped you.
Thank you very much. The zzzzz were the solution ! :D

greg1987
No Avatar

I solved my problems with the zoo Tycoon.exe

As I told the game was crashing with the message "Zoo Tycoon executable stopped working"

I had to much single downloads. I merged them with zip. Now there are no problems with game crashes :)

klwczt2
No Avatar

greg1987
Feb 21 2015, 02:24 PM
I solved my problems with the zoo Tycoon.exe

As I told the game was crashing with the message "Zoo Tycoon executable stopped working"

I had to much single downloads. I merged them with zip. Now there are no problems with game crashes :)

I'm having the same problem and I've tried everything except merging downloads with zip. How to you merge the downloads? :'(

Unicorn
Member Avatar
Beware of Crapstel's Curse!

@klwczt2: Simply open the .z2f of dl one and dl two with winrar, then drag and drop the files from two into one, click OK and you're done. But don't merge all dls into one .z2f so the file doesn't get too big.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Help & Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: