Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
RTZI Winners - Share the World Challenge!
Topic Started: May 20 2015, 09:15 AM (972 Views)
Uolym
Member Avatar

Share the World - RTZI Challenge

The poll is officially closed and we got our winners!!! Thank you to all the contestants. You all did a wonderful work, creating rich stories and showing stunning pictures!

For the top 3 prizes, the community has chosen :

Prizes:
- 1st prize - Papageno, for his entry Amazon. You won one pair of three species you documented during your challenge and 250,000 ZP.
- 2nd prize - The Orca Warrior, for his entry Sonoran Desert. You won one pair of two species you documented during your challenge and 150,000 ZP.
- 3rd prize - Franco and Robbie, for their entry Cerrado. You each won one pair of species you documented during your challenge and 100,000 ZP.

We would also like to congratulate Burns for his beautiful Madagascar Dry Forest entry. You won one pair of one animal of your choice (priced 15,000 ZP and less for a single animal) and 50,000 ZP.

Congratulations to everyone and thank you for participating!
Online Profile Goto Top

Uolym
Member Avatar

To all contestants : please inform us in this topic of the species you will choose as your prize(s). Remember you must have showed them in your entry (except Burns, who can choose any species priced 15,000 ZP and less for a single animal). Thank you! :D
Edited by Uolym, May 20 2015, 09:27 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Burns
Member Avatar
King of Lemurs

I'd like a pair of western long beaked echidna.
Online Profile Goto Top

Posted Image Guat
No Avatar

I feel honored to be in second place. For my species I choose the Jaguar and the Collared Peccaries.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Papageno
Member Avatar

Wow! It is incredible for me. First thanks to OrcaWarrior, Franco&Robbie and Burns. I really was wondering about the voting, I thought it would be much closer. All your entries were great.
Second: Thanks for all voting people and personal thanks to the ones that vote for me! :) Thank you!

The animals:
Amazon River Dolphin
Cuvier's Caiman
Giant Otter

Also thanks for the moderators, which made all this happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Burns
Member Avatar
King of Lemurs

I forgot. Thank you to the other 2 people who voted for me. Me and my lemur brethren support you. 🌿
Online Profile Goto Top

Uolym
Member Avatar

All your animals has been sent to your facilities! Only Robbie and Franco are left! ;)
Online Profile Goto Top

Burns
Member Avatar
King of Lemurs

Ill take their animals for them ;)
Online Profile Goto Top

Uolym
Member Avatar

Burns
May 27 2015, 01:03 PM
Ill take their animals for them ;)
We will need a confirmation from both of them about this. ;)
Online Profile Goto Top

Francis
Member Avatar
Give me all the bacon and eggs you have

I don't really object to do that xD
But I need to see what Robbie thinks of it first
Offline Profile Goto Top

Uolym
Member Avatar

Anyway, it would be better if Robbie and you (Franco) choosed your species and THEN just send them to Burns. Post the species you wish to get (they must have been in your entry) when you know.
Online Profile Goto Top

Burns
Member Avatar
King of Lemurs

Oh, wow. It was a joke. Now I'm getting animals.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Zoo Challenges · Next Topic »
Locked Topic