Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Rescue the Easter Bunny
Topic Started: Mar 13 2016, 09:24 PM (988 Views)
Burns
Member Avatar
King of Lemurs

~Rescue the Easter Bunny~

There are over 60 species of hares and rabbits around the world and Easter is a day that we celebrate all of them. For this challenge you will choose one leporidae-species and build an exhibit for it. Starting today you will have time until Easter Sunday to post your entry in the staff box under others with name: “Rescue the bunny – User name”. The post should contain at least 3 pics and not more than 10. You may combine your chosen hopper with other animals as long as the animal is not stressed in any way, shape or, form. All participants will receive a pair of their chosen species after he/she posted their entry. If we will have more than four participant we will add a poll and add extra-prizes.

Rules:
- Post 3-10 pics of an exhibit for a Leporidae-species of your choice.
- The entry needs to be posted until Easter Sunday (March 27th) under “Rescue the bunny – Username” in Other Contests into the staff box

Prizes:

- A pair of your chosen species for your facilities.
- When there will be enough posts maybe even more ;)
Edited by Furka, Mar 23 2016, 05:45 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Dylan
Member Avatar

Could I try the volcano rabbit please?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Furka
Member Avatar

Is it allowed to do use an exhibit we already made with Lagomorphs we already have ?
Online Profile Goto Top

Papageno
Member Avatar

@Dylan: You first build the exhibit, then show pics and after that you get the animals. Before, you can't add the animals.

@Furka: Yes, that will be allowed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Burns
Member Avatar
King of Lemurs

As of now MICT will be attempting on doing an exhibit for riverine rabbit.

(MICT is also at school and they blocked the download library so I have no idea if we have a model for one)
Online Profile Goto Top

Furka
Member Avatar

MWZC will work on an exhibit for European Hare.
Online Profile Goto Top

Paleodude
Member Avatar
ex-Krampus

Tambora Inc. will be working on an exhibit for amami rabbit (Pentalagus furnessi).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Image Guat
No Avatar

Malibu Wildlife Trust will be creating an exhibit for the Riverine Rabbit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Moi
Member Avatar
لماذا ؟؟

The AZC will be working on an Japanese Hare(Lepus brachyurus) Exhibit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Burns
Member Avatar
King of Lemurs

After careful research and study MICT has decided to do our project on the volcano rabbits of Mexico instead.
Edited by Burns, Mar 25 2016, 09:27 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Moi
Member Avatar
لماذا ؟؟

Do I get informed when I should recieve the rabbits ?
I posted my entry: Rescue the bunny - TheMeepMachine
Offline Profile Goto Top

Papageno
Member Avatar

Well, tomorrow we will show the entries, so after that, evrything will be announced!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dylan
Member Avatar

I can't make it. Could I sent in my entry tomorrow?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Zoo Challenges · Next Topic »
Locked Topic