Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!
Make a forum zoo!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Charles Schroeder Zoos Incorporated Trading Center
Topic Started: Sep 18 2016, 11:59 AM (1,783 Views)
Ranma
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Schuylkill Zoological Gardens Species List

Business History

Species we are looking for

Species we are offering

Reserved Animals
Edited by Ranma, Jun 7 2018, 10:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dylan
Member Avatar

We have a male Nicobar pigeon if you want him?

Ranma
Member Avatar

@Dylan Sure, why not? I'm interested in a couple more bird species for my zoo, so the Nicobar Pigeon would be a great addition!

KoenZoo
Member Avatar

Hi Wyman,

I saw you were looking for a lot of species. I have a lot of them and are willing to breed them for you. I currently have the following species from your list:
- Sumatran Orangutan* (and also the Bornean Orangutan)
- Siamang*
- Malayan Tapir
- Lowland Anoa (already a male available)
- North Sulawesi Babirusa (already a male available)*
- Koala (currently one breeding pair available as we speak)*
- Red Kangaroo*
- Komodo Dragon

*I can give/breed you a breeding pair for the Sumatran Orangutan, Siamang, Koala, Red Kangaroo and North Sulawesi Babirusa. For the other species I can breed you specimens, but they will have the same father and mother and won't be capable of reproducing. Maybe you could however find a different company, which can trade with you so you give for example a male Lowland Anoa to his/her company and recieve a different male from his/her company.

For the eight species (sixteen animals in total) I hope we can make a trade with you. From your list I have interest in:
- Reticulated Giraffe
- Bengal Tiger
- Western Lowland Gorilla

If you could breed me three giraffes, two tigers and two gorillas in return, we would we very happy :)

Ranma
Member Avatar

@KoenZoo It's a deal! As soon as my gorillas, tigers, and giraffe's babies become juvenile or if I have excess of them, I'll send them to you.

KoenZoo
Member Avatar

Okay, great. A pair of Koala, a male Lowland Anoa and a male North Sulawesi Babirusa have been send to your company, the rest will follow as soon as we have them ready :)

EsserWarrior
Member Avatar
EsserWarrior

N.C.W.F. could breed you some Komodo Dragons eventually, our pair has had lots of eggs in the past. A lot of our reservations are on hold while enclosures for animals are being built, but eventually you'd get a komodo dragon for your collection. ;)

Ranma
Member Avatar

@KoenZoo When I announce that your animals are adults, I'll send them to you. By the way, in order to record my business history properly, what is the name of your company?

KoenZoo
Member Avatar

My company name is European Wildlife Foundation.

KoenZoo
Member Avatar

From our deal I've bred you a pair of Sumatran Orangutans, Siamangs and a female Lowland Anoa. I also have a male North Sulawesi Babirusa, but I don't know if you mind having two males, because I've already sended you a male.

From out deal you still get from me:
- a pair of Malayan Tapir
- a female North Sulawesi Babirusa (in case you don't want the male)
- a pair of Red Kangaroos
- a pair of Komodo Dragons

EsserWarrior
Member Avatar
EsserWarrior

N.C.W.F. is offering the future arrival of our young female California Sea Lion, "Seri", in exchange for some Indian Peafowl chicks, I do not plan on breeding them so if they are related it doesn't matter.

Ranma
Member Avatar

Updated my Business History, to catch up on what I missed. School has seriously been a bother, so... yeah.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted Image Azrael
Member Avatar

Mamota Zoos & Associations would like to prepare a mating pair of Clouded Leopard, Emu, American Bison and Giant Panda to be donated to your park. :)

Ranma
Member Avatar

Sure thing, Azrael! I am offering some Indian Gharial babies in return, possibly some spare Snow Leopard cubs once my pairs breed, if you are interested.

Posted Image Azrael
Member Avatar

I would definitely be interested in Snow Leopards :) Perhaps a female cub if you have one, once she's old enough to be shipped.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Marketplace · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: