Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
First Attempts at Digital Art
Topic Started: Jun 11 2017, 10:53 PM (435 Views)
BossMan, Jake
Member Avatar
Son of God

Posted Image

I wanted to make a new wallpaper and this was the result. I'll probably make more, hope you guys like it
Feedback appreciated
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AnimalGenius
Member Avatar
Just a ZT Youtuber

That wallpaper is absolutely gorgeous! =D
How'd you get that tree in the background to the right? Did you make it or get a silhouette online or make it yourself?

BossMan, Jake
Member Avatar
Son of God

AnimalGenius
Jun 11 2017, 11:58 PM
That wallpaper is absolutely gorgeous! =D
How'd you get that tree in the background to the right? Did you make it or get a silhouette online or make it yourself?
I google for transparent monkey puzzle trees and the image is the one used in the Zoo Tucoon library ironically

AnimalGenius
Member Avatar
Just a ZT Youtuber

BossMan, Jake
Jun 12 2017, 12:05 AM
I google for transparent monkey puzzle trees and the image is the one used in the Zoo Tucoon library ironically
Yeah I asked that because I recognized the monkey puzzle tree as the ZT one. I do the same thing too of taking those transparent images in the ZT2 Download Library for other stuff. :P

BossMan, Jake
Member Avatar
Son of God

Made another and this one would function wel as a wallpaper for a smartphone
As always feedback appreciated!

Posted Image

Piano
Member Avatar
They stayed up late; they trashed the house

Good work! Try not to limit yourself to using resources other people made, though. You'll develop much better as an artist if you learn to make your own resources - and if you make everything from scratch, you don't have to do a bunch of work citing and crediting other artists like you should be here. ;)

BossMan, Jake
Member Avatar
Son of God

I'm working on that and it's slowly coming together. Soon I'll have stuff that's more authentic ;)

BossMan, Jake
Member Avatar
Son of God

BossMan, Jake
Jun 12 2017, 11:52 PM
I'm working on that and it's slowly coming together. Soon I'll have stuff that's more authentic ;)
Been a while yeah? Let's change that
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Digital · Next Topic »
Add Reply