Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Scott's Workshop Designs
Topic Started: Jun 18 2017, 10:40 AM (31,942 Views)
Scott
No Avatar

Hey TRT!

Most of you probably don't know me or have never really spoken to me.

I joined the community back in 2013 but I have been around for longer on Gaia, Tesara and Environ. Seems like a very long time ago, at this point I was really just a lurker who would just download content, like stuff and never really comment. I still sort of do :P I got so much Inspiration from designers and builders in the community and over the years I have learnt to do things myself and it was only recently while working with RGDS on the Agouti I thought it was about time I joined in and started creating, showing and releasing projects of mine.

I wasn't ready to make a Project thread yet, but with a little encouragement among other things I have finally decided it was time.

I have a lot to show so please bear with me!

So to start of I am working on a Crocodilian Pack (Currently nameless). Credits to Hendrix and Zero's Crocodylia for the animals in the Pack and as a Teaser the Mugger Crocodile is ready to be unleashed into your Zoo's!

Posted Image

Mugger Crocodile

Posted Image

Credits to Hendrix and Zero's, Jimmyhoopz for skin and Lgcfm for the Icon! (Download link in the name)

There are many other Packs and other individual animals I am working on, these will be revealed and shown at a later date.
If you hop over to my Deviantart Page you can find some other Early work that will also be shown on here soon!
Edited by Scott, Jun 18 2017, 03:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RGDS
Member Avatar

Eeewww
Edited by RGDS, Jun 18 2017, 10:46 AM.

Ignacio
Member Avatar
Ex Corrupt Staff

Nice to see you finally showing your work :) And thanks for the croc!

alewis16
No Avatar

It looks great! I checked out your deviantart all your stuff looks amazing! Excited to have you!

Zoo Tycooner FR
Member Avatar
#Lithopédion

Considering what I've seen these past weeks, I'm eager to see more Scott (of course that's an awesome crocodile and RGDS is a moron). :)

RGDS
Member Avatar

Zoo Tycooner FR
Jun 18 2017, 11:47 AM
Considering what I've seen these past weeks, I'm eager to see more Scott (of course that's an awesome crocodile and RGDS is a moron). :)
Watch yourself, you never know what's coming hey. 3endek.

Obviously Scott's stuff is really good, he knows it anyway, I told him many times. heyscotthowaretheuvmapsdoing

Maximus
Member Avatar

As I've said before it looks great!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Croc Master
Member Avatar

Excellent work on the mugger there Scott and thank you too! I'm excited to see what you have in store for us.

Thom
Member Avatar
Master Of Quack Fu

Cool crocodile Scott! Can't wait to see what else you've got planned for us :)

nige1
No Avatar

That is one cool looking Crocodile, thank u for the release!

ESC2002
No Avatar

Your Mugger is awesome, the best in this community. Great work. Cant wait for the rest

stygimoloch
No Avatar

Wow! the Croc looks aaaaamazing! im excited to see more of you. rawr.

Scott
No Avatar

Thank You so much guys! It's nice to get more encouragement.

So another one of my Projects I have been working on....

Posted Image

As you probably know the AFRIKA PS3 game is one of my most favourite games to play. I am a huge fan of African Animals and a lot of the species in the game deserve to be added to Zoo Tycoon 2.

I will be making Animals, Objects, Foliage and maybe even the Iconic Locations as Maps for the pack.

So the first animal!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits to Longisquama, Dinosaur99 and Lgcfm for the Icon!
Edited by Scott, Nov 23 2017, 09:22 AM.

Ignacio
Member Avatar
Ex Corrupt Staff

This is the project i'm more excited about! So many common african animals that we still need.

Thanks a lot for the crane BTW. I will use it in my next map for sure.

Scott
No Avatar

Thank you! Re-download as I just checked its size and it was HUGE!

Fixed now though :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Individual Projects · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: