Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!
Make a forum zoo!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
User-Made Creations
Topic Started: Aug 7 2017, 10:22 PM (1,484 Views)
SLGray
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Click the banner to visit the forum. User-Made Creations is a forum that allows its members to share their PC mods. There are sections for Zoo Tycoon (1 & 2), RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, and Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. If you want to share your creations, please subscribe to the Mod Designers group. If there is not a section for your creations, please send a PM to a staff member.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SLGray
Member Avatar

We now have 48 exclusive downloads. They are basically fixed downloads that I have worked on. They are not accessible by the public. You have to be a member of the VIP Members group. You receive them by PM's.
Edited by SLGray, Aug 10 2017, 02:53 AM.

SLGray
Member Avatar

More exclusive downloads have been added.

If you have downloads that have no name, need to be translated, do not show in game, etc., you can send me a PM with the download name and designer name. I will try to fix it for you.
Edited by SLGray, Aug 12 2017, 04:23 PM.

SLGray
Member Avatar

A section called How to Join the VIP Members Groups has created. There are many topic you can reply to.

SLGray
Member Avatar

Share your events with everyone here: https://www.ztwds.net/events

You can create articles/publications about PC modding here: https://www.ztwds.net/publi

SLGray
Member Avatar

Zoo Tycoon 2 Font Exhibit Screenshot Contest

Information Link: https://www.ztwds.net/t4820-zoo-tycoon-2-font-exhibit-screenshot-contest

SLGray
Member Avatar

There have been some topics about PC games added to make it easier for members to join the VIP Members group. Checkout the Join the VIP Members Group section.

SLGray
Member Avatar

Our forum host, Forumotion, had some issues. They had to do a backup to May of this year. Because of this, deleted accounts, categories, forums, topics, and messages have re-appeared. We will try to remove them as quick as possible.

SLGray
Member Avatar

We are cleaning out accounts with zero posts. If you do not want your account to be deleted, please log in and post at least one post. There are many topics in the Join the VIP Members Group section that you can reply to.

SLGray
Member Avatar

We are looking for mod designers of these PC games: Victoria, The Sims, Hearts of Iron, Galactic Civilizations, SimCity, Europa Universalis, Space Empires, Crusader Kings, and Civilization.

If you have create any mods, place subscribe to the Mod Designers group and send SLGray a PM if there is not a section for the PC game yet.

Posted Image Narukota
Member Avatar
blah

Hey, is your UMC Twitter account hacked? Your account is currently faving gay p*rn.

...and it's showing up on my Twitter TL.

EDIT: Actually this looks like it has been happening for a really long while.
Edited by Narukota, Aug 30 2017, 12:49 AM.

SLGray
Member Avatar

I will check it out. Thanks.

Posted Image Narukota
Member Avatar
blah

Just FYI, I scrolled through all the likes and this has actually been occurring since July or maybe even earlier.
Edited by Narukota, Aug 30 2017, 12:58 AM.

SLGray
Member Avatar

Thanks. I exactly had not be using the account this summer, but I do see activity when I know for sure that I was away from a computer.

SLGray
Member Avatar

Zoo Tycoon 2 Wonders of the World Exhibit Video Contest

For more Information: https://www.ztwds.net/t4883-zoo-tycoon-2-wonders-of-the-world-exhibit-video-contest

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Other Websites & Forums · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: