Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!
Make a forum zoo!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Jurassic World Evolution
Topic Started: Aug 20 2017, 03:59 PM (20,873 Views)
Titanosaur
No Avatar

Just found this on accident and decided to post it here

Create your own Jurassic World in Jurassic World Evolution. Coming to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in Summer 2018.

Build your own Jurassic World, bioengineer new dinosaur breeds, and construct attractions, containment, and research facilities. Every choice leads to a different path and spectacular challenges arise when ‘life finds a way.’

For more news and information about Jurassic World™ Evolution:
Facebook: facebook.com/JurassicWorldEvolution
Twitter: www.twitter.com/JW_Evolution
Instagram: @jurassicworldevolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWagBjDMwTU
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Image Dacentru
Member Avatar

Wow !! I first thought it wasn't official but when I saw the beginning of that teaser... JPOG 2 !!!

And apparently we'll be able to build our park not only on Nubar but also on the islands of Las Cinco Muertes !

Titanosaur
No Avatar

Dacentru
Aug 20 2017, 04:58 PM
Wow !! I first thought it wasn't official but when I saw the beginning of that teaser... JPOG 2 !!!

And apparently we'll be able to build our park not only on Nubar but also on the islands of Las Cinco Muertes !
Honestly, I thought the same but I'm super excited to know it's true!

I just wish there was more information about what you can do or at least some model images
Edited by Titanosaur, Aug 20 2017, 05:11 PM.

Scott
No Avatar

Indeed...

This could be the new JPOG or JPOG 2, already people seem to think it will be a flop but only time will tell. It's also Xbox exclusive, so I will need to buy another Xbox one again to play it.

Edit- a few sources say it will be PC, PS4 and Xbox but others say it's Xbox exclusive... I wish I knew which.
Edited by Scott, Aug 20 2017, 05:39 PM.

Imperator Furiosa
Member Avatar
Chaos Theory

Its been confirmed for PC, Xbox, and PS4

Titanosaur
No Avatar

Scott
Aug 20 2017, 05:32 PM
Indeed...

This could be the new JPOG or JPOG 2, already people seem to think it will be a flop but only time will tell. It's also Xbox exclusive, so I will need to buy another Xbox one again to play it.

Edit- a few sources say it will be PC, PS4 and Xbox but others say it's Xbox exclusive... I wish I knew which.
Im gonna wait for some gameplay footage and screenshots before I decide what I think about it as a whole

babehunter1324
No Avatar

Honestly, I doubt it will be anywhere near as good as JPOG was when it was released.

I also doubt it will be moddable which was one of JPOG's greatest assets.

stargatedalek
Member Avatar
I'm not slow! That's just my moe!

JPOG was barely modifiable though. It's a hassle to even make the game recognize an alternate file, let alone really accomplish anything that looks or functions any different. I think it's a stretch to say modding played any role in the games sales.

Alterbean7
Member Avatar

The trailer is extremely promising, and it really had that nostalgic JPOG vibe to it. It's being developed by Frontier, so I hope it doesn't end up like the XBOX Zoo Tycoon, where you can only place down pre-made exhibits and buildings and customize them. However, that game was made to only be played on a console, whereas this will be on PC as well, so I hope there will be more freedom and precision with building exhibits.
Edited by Alterbean7, Aug 20 2017, 06:27 PM.

spartan_squat
Member Avatar
DoomSlayer

Also they recently announced Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Edition
Posted Image

Titanosaur
No Avatar

I hope you can just build a park without the challenges

I also wonder that if this does happen to be a JPOG 2 will they only put in JP dinos from all the films, books, etc or expand and add-in different dinos

Oh also will there be aquatics and mammals?
Edited by Titanosaur, Aug 20 2017, 07:59 PM.

Croc Master
Member Avatar

I tell you what though, the rex completely rekted that parasaurolophus. xD

Anyways, I'm excited for this game and I hope it lives up to the standards JPOG set before it.

Galliwasp
Member Avatar
There is a way out. Just not for you.

...So I guess misplacing my JPOG disc all those years ago wasn't such a great loss after all.

At any rate, modding this should be fun.

TheCrimsonFKing666
No Avatar

Holy ****! I am so hyped for this! Finally an official successor to Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis! Hallelujah!
Of course, we don't know anything about it at the moment, besides being a zoo construction simulator and business management game based on the ''Jurassic World'' franchise for PC, PS4 and Xbox One made by Frontier Developments. BTW, I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One, so obviously I will play it on my PC. So anyways what are you thoughts and wishes about it? Here, I will show mine:
1.Visual-obviously amazing HD photorealistic graphics.
2.Audio-like above, however I hope the soundtrack and sound effects are awesome.
3.Plot-don't know if it wiil be based on JW, JW:Fallen Kingdom, a mixture of both(plus possibly the previous movies, novels, comics, games, toys, etc) or a non-canon spinoff ala JW:The Game.
4.Gameplay-the most anticipated aspect. Will it have the freedom and complexity of JP:OG? I hope so! I would also like improvements and additions: more campaign scenarios, more optional challenges(assuming you need to unlock something in this game), achievements, possibly easter eggs(for example an escaped T. rex destroying a bathroom and eating the people inside) and so on. A ''vs arena'' battle mode would be interesting too. Some new features- for example better terraforming tools, enrichment items/shelters/rocks for the animals, being able to create hybrids in a lab by fusing 2 animals like in JW:The Game and other things. Lastly, I would LOVE to see non-dinosaur animals for the first time in a non-mobile app Jurassic Park/Jurassic World game. An aviary for pterosaurs, a terrarium for Paleozoic archosaurs, synapsids and arthropods, the Lagoon housing multiple differents aquatic animals besides Mosasaurus and a biodome for all Cenozoic animals(reptiles, birds and mammals, including recent Holocene extinct species).
Edited by TheCrimsonFKing666, Aug 21 2017, 08:22 AM.

Furka
Member Avatar

Titanosaur
Aug 20 2017, 07:02 PM
I also wonder that if this does happen to be a JPOG 2 will they only put in JP dinos from all the films, books, etc or expand and add-in different dinos
Pretty much any JP Game had creatures that were featured neither in the novel or movies.

Especially when it comes to giant theropods, since the average JP fanboy only cares about those.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Sports & Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: