Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!
Make a forum zoo!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
David's Logoshop
Topic Started: Aug 22 2017, 05:12 PM (1,172 Views)
The Man in Black
Member Avatar
He took my burden

Heya community,

Lately I've been lurking around a bit and I noticed there's an enormous lack of artists and designers. Of course I know the community isn't what it used to be anymore, but there must still be people around who are in need of any possible services. When I saw Bent decided to start a logo shop, I figured I might as well do the same.

So, I've been out of this business for years, but I was able to retrieve some of my old creations. I work with PowerPoint almost all the time, so you shouldn't except anything too fancy. I have always found my logo's to be more succesfull when I keep them rather simple and sometimes even abstract-looking. But, enough with the blabla. I'm going to show you a few examples of what I can do, but keep in mind these were all made 3-4 years ago. I'm not entirely sure if that means I've improved my skills. I guess the opposite. ;D

Oh before I forget about it, feel free to comment even if you're not in need of any products. Some feedback is always appreciated!

Examples

In order to get a simple idea of what you want, please fill in this form:
Code: Fill in this form

[b]Name of zoo/company:[/b]
[b]Details:[/b]
[b]Theme/Colorscheme [optional]:[/b]
Edited by The Man in Black, Aug 22 2017, 05:19 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bent
Member Avatar

Not a request but I just wanted to say that I love the logos! I am also really happy we are still willing to help each other out in this community. :D

The Man in Black
Member Avatar
He took my burden

Bent
Aug 22 2017, 05:18 PM
Not a request but I just wanted to say that I love the logos! I am also really happy we are still willing to help each other out in this community. :D
Ha Bent! Thank you so much man, I'm happy to see you appreciate what I'm trying to accomplish. I agree it means so much more than just making logo's and thereby practising a hobby. I hope there is a possibility that this community will once again experience the great times it had in the past.

Also, it's nice to see you're still around. It's always great to notice there are still some veterans attending B-) The community is in need of your kind.

Dylan
Member Avatar

Well really you shouldn't post this topic here. This is for RTZI members only. If you wish to have a logo shop, either join the RTZI or open it here : http://thezt2roundtable.com/forum/3625887/

The Man in Black
Member Avatar
He took my burden

My bad brother, please move this tot the right section ^^

Zoo Tycooner FR
Member Avatar
DuckBeakIlluminati

Topic moved to the right section. :)

Jony
Member Avatar

Your logos are awesome, man. :)
Well, although those were made a few years ago, I'm sure you can still create nice things. :P

So, let's give it a try. I still need a logo for my (probably) final zoo project.

Name of zoo/company: Tropica
Details: It would be cool if you can do a manatee looking out of water and being surrounded by palms. If it's too difficult, then just a manatee and palms.
Theme/Colorscheme [optional]: Be creative! :D

Thanks in advance! And I'm curious what you can do. :D

The Man in Black
Member Avatar
He took my burden

You got the honor of being the first customer, gotta get something nice going for ya, haha. ^^ I will start asap, though keep in mind I'm a busy student with a lot of social activities, so it might take a while.

Anyway, thanks for your nice words and the request!

Jony
Member Avatar

You are welcome. And don't worry, I'm still working on the zoo and want to finish it before showing it, so take your time. ;)

PrimevalBrony
Member Avatar
Youtuber. Brony. Robot Wars fan

Name of zoo/company: Amlwch Safari Zoo
Details: 1 Saola on the right hand side of the text facing left (ie, inwards to the text) with a Sunda Pangolin holding onto the A in Amlwch
Colours: Text in a forest green with the animals in their colours

The Man in Black
Member Avatar
He took my burden

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I have not forgotten about you. I have been very busy the past two weeks, but I am definitely trying to make myself usefull right here.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Digital · Next Topic »
Add Reply