Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!
Make a forum zoo!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Creature Creation Contest V4
Topic Started: Sep 15 2017, 10:19 PM (3,070 Views)
Fireplume
Member Avatar
Snok Snok Snerson

Posted Image

Our last three Creature Creation contests turned out to be a success and something members really enjoyed, so we've decided to bring it back! If you weren't here for the previous contests, the Creature Creation contest requires participants to design their own animal, create a graphic of it and write up some information about it. The winners will get their animal made into its own silhouette for them to keep in their mini-profile zoo!

Shaking things up a bit, this contest will have but one rule: your creature must be a speculative Canid, though how it evolved is up to you!

Rules:

• You may only enter with one speculative animal.
  • If you entered the last Creature Creation contest, you can not enter with the same animal.
  • Your entry must include at least one image of your animal and some basic information about it. You may add whatever else you would like. The image may be made however you want but it may not be a picture of a real animal.
  • Your entry must be titled "Creature Creation: creature's name."
  • Please post your entries into Here.
  • You may edit your entry as much as you want until the final date mentioned below.

Judging:

• All entries must be posted before November 7, 2017
  • Voting will begin once all entries are in and the contest is closed.
  • Voting will end on November 10, 2017 and winners will be announced.

Prizes:
Prizes:

• The two winners at the end of the tournament will be entered into our new Hall of Fame and have the opportunity to give an interview.
  • Additionally all Hall of Fame members will be entered into a prize drawing at the end of the year and one random winner will receive a special prize.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paleodude
Member Avatar
ex-Krampus

Count me in homeslice.

Guilmon
Member Avatar
Rob Schneider herp de derp, rated PG-13!

Are Spore creations allowed?

Fireplume
Member Avatar
Snok Snok Snerson

Guilmon
Oct 3 2017, 08:18 PM
Are Spore creations allowed?
Actually, I'll allow it for this contest :)

AnimalGenius
Member Avatar
Just a ZT Youtuber

This sounds awesome! I'll sign up for this! =D

TetrapodLover
Member Avatar

I was just about to ask the same thing Guilmon!

Rangifer
Member Avatar
Rangifer Tarandus

Count me in! This is gonna be good. :D

WorkowatyWilczek
Member Avatar
Thylacinus Cynocephalus

Sounds cool, I wanna join here too

Posted Image Xenephos
Member Avatar
ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

Definitely joining this one! It's a good chance to practice mammal drawing lol

Also, are the silhouettes actually relevant as a prize? I don't think we do the profile zoos anymore :P
Edited by Xenephos, Oct 25 2017, 06:29 PM.

Cheshire Litten
Member Avatar
The Eyes that follow you in the Alolan forests

I think i'll be joining in on this one, one question though, an i allowed to make a prey animal that can be used to show off how my canine hunts?

Zoo Tycooner FR
Member Avatar
#Lithopédion

Yes, you can. :)

Cheshire Litten
Member Avatar
The Eyes that follow you in the Alolan forests

NVM, looks like i can't join in (as usual) the pictures i took only work well as scientific paper quality when taken landscape but Iphones (atleast mine) are incapable of that, they only go portrait. (my concentration is too fickle for a contest of this kind anyway, i tend to drift from topic to topic and back too quickly for me to get a big project done.)
Edited by Cheshire Litten, Nov 6 2017, 06:33 PM.

Fireplume
Member Avatar
Snok Snok Snerson

Idk why I said before I meant on November 7th! :) Hope to see some more entries [though what's in are AWESOME!]

Jules
Member Avatar
Mihi est imperare orbi universo

Seeing as the amount of entries so far isn't excessive to say the least, we've decided to add one week until the deadline. Hoping to see some more cool stuff!

magpiealamode
Member Avatar
No good hero is a one-trick phony.

Since it's been over a week, entries to this contest are now closed. Please stay tuned for the vote!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Current Contests · Next Topic »
Add Reply