Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Invisible path
Topic Started: Oct 12 2017, 02:30 PM (147 Views)
Acinonyx Jubatus
Member Avatar
I AM THE UNSHRINKWRAPPER!

So I'm making a path (just a regular path, not an elevated one) and when I put it ingame, it's invisible. I can still place it and delete it, but I can't see it. As far as I'm aware I have all the files and they're correctly coded. Does anyone know what might be causing this difficulty?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Iben
Member Avatar
There'll be no foot-walking! Just air-flying!

IIRC, the dds files for paths should be of the same format as biomes, aka the 32 bit version you can find in DXTBMP. Without it you can get invisible or rainbow paths :P

Acinonyx Jubatus
Member Avatar
I AM THE UNSHRINKWRAPPER!

Iben
Oct 13 2017, 12:30 AM
IIRC, the dds files for paths should be of the same format as biomes, aka the 32 bit version you can find in DXTBMP. Without it you can get invisible or rainbow paths :P
OK, thanks. Is it possible to duplicate this with GIMP?

EDIT: OK, so that worked, after a lot of finagling. But now the path texture is bright blue! It's not supposed to be that colour... How can I fix it?
Edited by Acinonyx Jubatus, Oct 13 2017, 07:48 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Help & Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply