Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cross's X-Blog; A return to something old.
Topic Started: Jan 3 2018, 12:12 AM (308 Views)
Cross
Member Avatar
Eldritch Minds

Posted Image

Looks at the Olden Blog created during his Thirteenth year of living.

Posted Image

*Shudders*

Well, I guess it was imminent that I would re-open some of my old topics, eh? The re-arrival of pointies, the staff, and the security I felt right before I had the post hiccup has both prompted and encouraged me to return to be active again.

So without further adieu, I might as well allow people to ask me questions. I know most people are curious about my life outside of TRT, and maybe who I am now (You know, besides the stupid kid I was back then)

Let the Calamity Begin
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AnimalGenius
Member Avatar
Just a ZT Youtuber

Is your real name, Meh, I'll get the Boot if I do?

Cross
Member Avatar
Eldritch Minds

AnimalGenius
Jan 3 2018, 09:42 AM
Is your real name, Meh, I'll get the Boot if I do?
Of course not, heh. In fact, its just some silly little phrase that I based around my last name.
My real name (first name) is Christopher, if you wanted to know.

Cross
Member Avatar
Eldritch Minds

Posted Image

Life Update

I know its been a while, folks. So in order to get things back up to speed, I might as well give an update on how I have been lately. I know that majority of the people who see my posts in the hangout topic and the status know my problemo; depression. I'm happy to announce that my recent visit to a psychiatrist may help curb my newfound anxiety as well.

My social life has not been dwindling; in fact, its been getting better as of lately. There were some slight problems but I've been able to manage my way through them with ease. Life has been getting better, slowly;
very, very slowly, but surely.

Some obstacles still have yet to be jumped over still; after all, its part of life. That loneliness I have spoken of is still upon me, but at this point it does not bother me, I've had some fears about going to college lately, and school has been stressing me out lately.

That's basically a rundown of whats happened lately. I know some of you do not miss this topic, so I'll leave it be until something new or exciting happens in my life.

Cheers, Folks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Blog Corner · Next Topic »
Add Reply