Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!
Make a forum zoo!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RTZI 2018 Wishes - WINNERS
Topic Started: Feb 5 2018, 02:45 PM (616 Views)
Zoo Tycooner FR
Member Avatar
DuckBeakIlluminati

Posted Image

A new year, a new hope, a new wish… Is there an threatened animal species that has a special place in your heart, one you would love to see downgraded on the IUCN Red List? RTZI offers you a chance to make your dreams come true! We received 7 entries and every member part of TRT could vote for their 2 favourite ones

The votes have now been totaled, and we are very happy to announce our winners!

1st Place ~ Azrael with the entry Sumatran tiger.

2nd Place ~ -Vombat- with the entry Javan green magpie.

3rd Place ~ Burns with the entry Sanford's lemur.

We would also like to congratulate the other participants for their excellent entry:

Black-footed penguin ~ Fireplume
Chinese pangolin ~ ZoologicalBotanist
Egyptian vulture ~ Furka
Mindoro bleeding-heart ~ Dylan

Azrael has won a super special silhouette for her pointies zoo + two pairs of a species of her choice + 100,000ZP.

Vombat has won a super special silhouette for his pointies zoo + two pairs of a species of his choice

Burns has won a super special silhouette for his pointies zoo + a pair of a species of his choice.

Congratulations! :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dylan
Member Avatar

Well done to all the winners. I believe I'm entitled to a pair of Mindoro bleeding-heart (or Drew is trolling again)
Edited by Dylan, Feb 5 2018, 02:53 PM.

Uolym
Member Avatar

Congratulations to all contestants on the amazing quality of your work. Special congrats to the 3 winners! :D

Orca Freak
Member Avatar
Killer Whales rule the World

Congratz to the winners :clap:

Well done to the other contestants :clap:

Posted Image Azrael
Member Avatar

Thank you to everyone who voted for my entry, I'm completely grateful to all of you. As well as Congratulations to -Vombat- (who I also voted for!) and Burns!

We all did fantastic jobs and I definitely hope we get more contests like these in the future!

I've already told Zoo Tycooner FR my choices for animal pairs, and I'd like to choose the Scimitar-horned Oryx for my silhouette if that's possible! :)

-Vombat-
Member Avatar
G'day mate

Oh wow, I had completely forgotten about this contest. After spending the last couple of days in hospital this was a nice surprise when I came back home.

Congrats to Azrael and Burns and big thanks to everyone who voted for my zoo :D
Edited by -Vombat-, Feb 5 2018, 05:40 PM.

ZoologicalBotanist
Member Avatar

Congrats to everyone who won! And to the ones who brought us this contest, thank you! It was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed it every step of the way.

Burns
Member Avatar
King of Lemurs

Congrats to Kayla and Vombat! I predicted it would be this way from the start. :) You both had great entries

I think I'd like an indri for my pointies zoo.
Edited by Burns, Feb 5 2018, 08:37 PM.

Priya
Member Avatar
Lion Lover

Congrats to everyone who contested here. Winning is awesome but for participating we need courage. Good Job everyone. All the entries are awesome.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Current Contests · Next Topic »
Add Reply