Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!
Make a forum zoo!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Modding An Animal's Strength; The ability to kill, and not be killed
Topic Started: Feb 5 2018, 04:17 PM (233 Views)
smokecombs1015
No Avatar

I am sorry if this question has been asked, and also that I may be 5 or 6 years too late to Zoo Tycoon 2, modding. I have dabbled with Jurassic Park Operation Genesis modding in a very low level format, "life expectancy, weight of an animal, aggressiveness, etc..", but in JPOG, those files were so simple to manipulate. I don't have a clue where to find an animal's lifespan in the files in Zoo Tycoon 2. I would like to make some animals with the ability to kill other animals, and not be killed so easily. For example the Cave Bear I have in my game is easily getting killed, every single time, by an elk. Is there a way to make it so the cave bear, at the least, doesn't die within 2 or 3 hits from the smaller elk? I don't see the simple files like JPOG had in order to do that. Thanks for any help.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Help & Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply