Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TRIP OVERVIEW:SWSD 2/24 AND 2/25/18
Topic Started: Feb 26 2018, 02:13 PM (329 Views)
simplyorcas23
Member Avatar

Hello ZTRT! Hope yall had a fin-tastic weekend! Btw,I have a lil bit of a surprise review to tell yall! Yup,Thats Right,I went to SWSD this weekend for Shouka's 25th Birthday!
TRIP REVIEW-PART 1-
So,Basically My and Dad and headed on the road to the park,When We got there,I just realized how packed the park was so we parked in G3,Which was near one of the towers. After My Dad and I walked into the park and got our passes and tickets,We went over to Dolphin Stadium to wait for Dolphin Days,But I thought I'd go up that hill and take some backstage pics of the animals. Bascially Who I remember seeing in the pool near the show pool,I bascially saw Beaker,Bullet and Malibu,Three of my Favorites :) Meanwhile,We got into the stadium and dad went over to the first aid area during the Preshow. By the Time,The show started i got out my wonderful camera for the show and i got many great shots! But there was also one thing,When Argo splashed me,I was like ''OH SHOOT HES GONNA DESTROY MY CAMERA'' But...The Day wasn't over yet,Next Up we went to Shamu Stadium for the 2:30 Orca Encounter and Basically we saw Nakai in the pool :) ususally when i use my camera i usally put my settings on sports,where you can capture continuius moving objects. So after the 2:30 Orca Encounter we went BACK to Dolphin Stadium for the 3:15 Dolphin Days and during the beginning of the very last segment of the show,We went over to the side where the trainers normally stand before the tesitomony. And then bascially afterwards,We decided to ditch the 5:00pm OE and went straight back to our House :)
------Part 2 coming in a bit :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Trip Reports & Reviews · Next Topic »
Add Reply