Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!
Make a forum zoo!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Apeldoorn Zoo; By Jordan
Topic Started: Mar 30 2018, 08:20 AM (5,389 Views)
Jordan
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Welcome to Apeldoorn Zoo! Located in Veluwe, Gelderland, the Netherlands. First opening doors to the public in 1936, Apeldoorn Zoo has been able to build herself up from her humble beginnings to one of the largest zoos in The Netherlands. There was recently extensive work remodelling the original dated architecture and exhibit design in order to bring her up to date and into 2018. Apeldoorn Zoo now boasts an impressive and sizeable species list, covering over 30 species from 5 continents!

To begin out tour of Apeldoorn Zoo, we will start at the impressive entrance complex, the first part to be overhauled as part of the recent remodelling.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We will continue our tour soon!

Thanks for viewing this update of Apeldoorn Zoo! Any comments and likes are greatly appreciated!

On a side note, it’s me again! 😊 Some of you may remember me from all those years ago, if so – hello! This will however unfortunately be my last ever zoo. I really hope you like it as I’ve poured countless hours into this final project, and it is one that I am overwhelmingly happy with. Thanks.
Edited by Jordan, Mar 30 2018, 08:45 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Image Wes
Member Avatar
Aurora Designs Member

I remember seeing your zoos! Absolutely in love with your style! Can't wait to see more of this park :)
Edited by Wes, Mar 30 2018, 10:05 AM.

Esbardo
Member Avatar

Looks really good I can't wait to see more.

EsserWarrior
Member Avatar
EsserWarrior

The Zoo is looking great, the surrounding foliage really makes the zoo look realistic. I can't wait to see more. ;)

Casadea
Member Avatar

Love love LOVE :love:

Cole12345
Member Avatar
future zoologist in the making...

The entrance is excellent ! I can't wait to see more :)

Loris Zoo Tycoon
Member Avatar

Very nice entrance. Can't wait to see the rest of the zoo.

Posted Image TheYeti
Member Avatar

Great to see that you're back! This entrance is simply beautiful and the foliage is gorgeous!

Zoo Tycooner FR
Member Avatar
DuckBeakIlluminati

Another "veteran" member coming back for a zoo, yay! The entrance looks great. :)

Jordan
Member Avatar

Posted Image

We continue our tour of Apeldoorn Zoo by turning right past the entrance and heading into our Asia section. The first exhibit is home to 3 Malayan Tapir, 2 females and an elderly male.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We will continue our tour soon!

Thanks for viewing this update of Apeldoorn Zoo! Any comments and likes are greatly appreciated!

Cole12345
Member Avatar
future zoologist in the making...

This tapir enclosure is absolutely excellent !

Casadea
Member Avatar

Oh my god this is the most perfect tapir exhibit I've ever seen on here. Beautiful

Loris Zoo Tycoon
Member Avatar

Beautiful. Placing all those poles must've been a pain but it looks like it payed off.

Jordan
Member Avatar

Loris Zoo Tycoon

Beautiful. Placing all those poles must've been a pain but it looks like it payed off.
Its just a fence mate (although I would've placed them individually for the desired effect!) :)

emelizwri
Member Avatar

SO detailed and perfect, love it so much!

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Zoos & Aquariums · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: