Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!
Make a forum zoo!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Problem With Loading Custom Animals; Game Crashes When Loading Certain Animals
Topic Started: Apr 2 2018, 08:32 PM (153 Views)
Zebbaby
No Avatar

So whenever I download certain animals (its pretty random) from here, and also ANY radical remake or complete collection animal from AD, my game loads fine, loads the animals fine, but when I click to place an animal, it shows me the hourglass, freezes, and proceeds to crash.

I've reinstalled my game, reinstalled AD, and it keeps doing the same thing.

I own a Windows 10 Acer. Any help?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Denomon3144
Member Avatar
Pick a god and pray!

I've never heard of anything like this. Perhaps try opening the .exe file in compatibility mode for an older version of Windows?

Zebbaby
No Avatar

Denomon3144
Apr 2 2018, 08:36 PM
I've never heard of anything like this. Perhaps try opening the .exe file in compatibility mode for an older version of Windows?
The zoo tycoon 2 exe file or the startup file? Either way i'll try it, not like ZT2 takes really long to load.

Zebbaby
No Avatar

Well I ran it both for an older version and as an administrator and neither one worked completely.

LilyValley
Member Avatar

What expansions of Zoo Tycoon 2 do you have? Is it Ultimate Collection?

Zebbaby
No Avatar

LilyValley
Apr 5 2018, 11:54 AM
What expansions of Zoo Tycoon 2 do you have? Is it Ultimate Collection?
I have the Ultimate Collection. All of the animals work fine without the Radical Remake and most remakes from here that aren't related to the Radical Remake work too. For example I have the remake for the Bush Antlered Deer and the lion and they work without a flaw.

I do have a problem with the elephants turning pink after I set them down (I don't think the Dwarf Silicon do), but I don't think that has much to do with it.
Edited by Zebbaby, Apr 15 2018, 10:57 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Help & Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply