Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

We Are Converting to Tapatalk

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LIFE! (my life); me with my life
Topic Started: Apr 3 2018, 11:35 AM (313 Views)
cassynatorium
Member Avatar

]i've decided to start a blog[

I have been dealing with a lot of personal issues lately and I just want to talk to people about stuff,
not things like those issues, but my everyday life.

I have been playing undertale for the first time lately (i know I'm late) and so far I love it, but I just CAN'T get past the mettaton boss fight.

I might leave the RTZI, I just don't... like it, I'm gonna have a good think about it first though. I have been very inactive with ZT2 lately, this always happens, I play it for a couple months and then I don't play it for a couple months. I have been designing zoos however, but on paper and I'm enjoying it too, it may sound weird but just try it out first.

(why are you still reading this? I'm finished!)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassynatorium
Member Avatar

]update 1[

Last weekend my sister turned 18...

Today I woke up with the most intense jaw pain I've ever had in my life and I ate a lot of chocolate as a kid. I took free from work and I'm getting it checked by a doctor (it's that bad), so now I'm sitting here, writing this, in agony and under the effect of the strongest painkiller I could find.

I thought about it and I'm leaving the RTZI. Nothing else really happened, I saw a species of bird I never saw before, but that's really it.

Pun of the day: All these sea monster jokes are just kraken me up

EsserWarrior
Member Avatar
EsserWarrior

That is unfortunate to hear about your jaw!

If you want to leave the RTZI, you have to post on your marketplace asking to be removed, if I remember correctly.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Blog Corner · Next Topic »
Add Reply