Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!
Make a forum zoo!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Zoo Tycoon 2013
Topic Started: Apr 11 2018, 09:46 AM (207 Views)
Barje
Member Avatar

Hey, what do you think aout this game?
To be honest, when i first heard about this game upcoming, it was one of the happiest moments i remember,my childhood game that i loved and played a lot returns with improved graphics and mechanics.

I was hoping to see literaly, upgraded version of zoo tycoon 2, that would be my dream.
But when i saw gameplay... uhh i was a little bit disappointed. This game in my opinion was primary designed to be a console game... so building system is very cut compared to zoo tycoon 2.
I appreciate the pre-made exhibits system, i liked it in Zoo Empire,but it just makes me mad that we can't design exhibits on our own.
But at least pre-made exhibits have one big advantage = They enable devs to implement in-game sloths,snakes and koalas etc. with no problem. Personally i would add just option to design exhibits for big animals at least.
So, i don't think it's gonna be changed, but i hope that Microsoft will introduce more expansion packs in the future.

In my opinion it's needed becasue in actually ZT we haven't many animals, we just have a lot of subspecies which in most cases looks, the same. And what's your opinion?
Edited by Barje, Apr 11 2018, 09:50 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lelka
Member Avatar

tbh I can't say I like the pre-made exhibit. I don't think I'll ever go to a zoo where lion enclosure using exactly same fence as an antelope, putting their fangs right next to the hand.

Cole12345
Member Avatar
future zoologist in the making...

There was one made last year but wasn't really new at all; about the same except the additional animals. It just added 2 biomes in my opinion didn't need to be created and the only thing I loved about the game of all things was the challenge mode because the zoos were connected and you had to trade animals with your zoos to increase fame and guests.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply