Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Who still plays?
Topic Started: May 12 2018, 11:40 PM (763 Views)
briflexion
Member Avatar

So I have been thinking about getting back into zoo tycoon 2, I grew up playing this game back when mods and good graphics for this game where barley even a thing, lol so my main question is how many people do still play this game? or would I be that weird adult who plays a game that isn't a thing anymore?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SLGray
Member Avatar

Nope, I still play the game. Exactly sometimes I play the first one, too.

Posted Image Azrael
Member Avatar

A lot of people on the site still play :P Just, unfortunately, work, school or children sometimes hamper the ability to.

Hugo7
Member Avatar
/!\ Auto-changing avatar.

I play it sometimes.
For me, that's way more than a game where we take care of animals: I usually use it to build things like houses, roads, cities, etc. as that's what I'm studying at school.

Acinonyx Jubatus
Member Avatar
I AM THE UNSHRINKWRAPPER!

I still play it! I like doing the vanilla game best, I think, or with just one major exansion.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cross
Member Avatar
Eldritch Minds

Considering how long I've been playing it, its easy to say I won't stop playing it anytime soon. This summer I plan to continue my ZT2 projects and whatnot.

Casteo
No Avatar

I recently just got back into it myself. Love it! I’ve played a little every day since getting the games back.

briflexion
Member Avatar

Cross
May 13 2018, 05:29 PM
Considering how long I've been playing it, its easy to say I won't stop playing it anytime soon. This summer I plan to continue my ZT2 projects and whatnot.
I have been off and on in the past but been awhile since ive got back on :) i would love to do projects but I suck at computer stuff lol, and what all do you normally do on zt2 I normally run out of ideas.

Dwarfbomb
Member Avatar

I'm 20 and still play, since I was 10 or 11 ish. I'm more active over the summer months
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

briflexion
Member Avatar

Dwarfbomb
May 13 2018, 07:21 PM
I'm 20 and still play, since I was 10 or 11 ish. I'm more active over the summer months
my biggest issue is finding more things to do, what are some ideas you do on zt2?

Tamara Henson
No Avatar

I still play to, though not much lately due to work and moving concerns. Need to play more though, one of the mods I'm testing keeps crashing and I need to test each one separately to figure out the 'problem child' so I can release the packs.

briflexion
Member Avatar

Tamara Henson
May 13 2018, 09:18 PM
I still play to, though not much lately due to work and moving concerns. Need to play more though, one of the mods I'm testing keeps crashing and I need to test each one separately to figure out the 'problem child' so I can release the packs.
I love the whole idea of modding and everything but I just can’t do it lol I’ve tried and failed and it just stressed me out, but right now I’m not working as much so I have alittle free time to actually play and I so badly wanted to start a YouTube channel or blog or something but I just don’t feel like I would get far, or even k ow what to make the blog or videos about.
Edited by briflexion, May 13 2018, 10:22 PM.

LilyValley
Member Avatar

I'm hoping to return to modding and as a result, playing the game (at least for testing my new mods). There was a breakthrough in new animations a while ago (thanks to Hendrix) so I do hope this will mean more activity from me.

TheToastinator
Member Avatar
A piece of toast and a terminator.

I occasionally play, but not nearly as much as I used to.

Dylan
Member Avatar

I still play nearly daily.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: