Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!
Make a forum zoo!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Greeting letter; I come to participate in the community
Topic Started: Jun 5 2018, 08:14 AM (145 Views)
Ecnd
Member Avatar
Ecnd

I am Ezequiel Casanovas, an Argentine local from the South of Buenos Aires City, maybe you already saw me in some comments, I am not a resident in TRT but I was active for more than 4 years in the Community of ZooHispania, which I hope to be able to revivir ... I am also here with two intentions, Learning design ZT2 to be able to revive ZH and return to have the experiences that so strange from the forums.

As soon as the design has mastered the basics in modeling, I also have some experience in Coding, although I still have problems with skinning and I do not get along well with the doubles in the models

I have a lot of free time, I do not study or work, I'm unemployed until I can study as an adult, so I prefer to use free time with things that, so I have 10 months completely free that I plan to use them to play soccer, video games, design, photograph and Edit . (Even unoccupied the truth is that I do not like wasting time)

Finally, I do not write or speak English at all, but I can understand and read it perfectly (Do not try to troll me xD)

I'm not paranoid of the internet, so anyone who wants to contact me I leave my Facebook so we can talk

https://www.facebook.com/ezequiel.casanovas.3

(I hope I'm not breaking any rules by doing this, I have not read them yet, I'm just based on the rules I remember from ZooHispania)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Burns
Member Avatar
King of Lemurs

Welcome to TRT, I can't wait to see what you have to offer ;)

Furka
Member Avatar

Welcome to TRT, I hope you enjoy your stay on the site.

Ecnd

(I hope I'm not breaking any rules by doing this, I have not read them yet, I'm just based on the rules I remember from ZooHispania)

Just a minor thing, the little bird icon is meant for RTZI topics only ;)

Makaio
Member Avatar

Welcome to the Round Table, Ecnd! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cross
Member Avatar
Eldritch Minds

Hello there Ecnd, this is the TRT. I cannot wait to see what you bring to the table, and if you have any questions, please do ask me or other people, we'll be happy to help.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Welcome · Next Topic »
Add Reply