Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!
Make a forum zoo!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tapatalk Conversion
Topic Started: Jun 12 2018, 03:03 AM (96 Views)
Makaio
Member Avatar

I'm not sure how many folks are aware, but Zetaboards was acquired by Tapatalk nearly a year ago. While that move seemingly didn't bring about any immediate or obvious changes to the layout or the features of the forums that are hosted by Zetaboards, I think we are going to see some fairly drastic changes in the near future.

Some forum administrators have been receiving emails that show them previews of how their forums will look after they are converted to Tapatalk, and as I understand it, ALL Zetaboards forums will be converted to Tapatalk at some point in the future, although we currently don't have any exact timeframes.

I urge the staff of the Round Table, and other sites that are hosted on Zetaboards, to look into this and make any necessary preparations, so that this conversion does not catch your users off guard.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Danny
Member Avatar

Thanks for this. I read about it as well..
Unfortunately if we received any information about this it would have been sent to Josh, the founder so I'll have to get in contact with him regarding any concerns.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Makaio
Member Avatar

Quote:

13. Website Inactivity and Abandonment

We occasionally purge inactive or abandoned Sites. If your Site appears inactive or abandoned, such as having no new posts during the past 30 days, we may remove such Site from the Services or display your Site in read-only format (new posts cannot be added). To keep your Site open, please make sure there is at least one (1) new post per month. If your Site is in read-only format, the Site may not contain any links to a new Site.

From Tapatalk's Terms of Use:
https://www.tapatalk.com/terms_of_use

The implications of this could be catastrophic for older sites that have been inactive for years. What a mess.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Suggestions, Questions & Help · Next Topic »
Add Reply