Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[ti]RTZI[/ti]Atlas Zoological Society Trading; Threatened African Animals
Topic Started: Jun 24 2018, 08:06 PM (314 Views)
Artemis
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Current Species
2.1.1 Western Lowland Gorilla
2.1.0 Common Chimpanzee
1.2.0 Barbary Macaque
1.2.1 L'Hoest monkey
1.2.1 Mandrill
1.2.0 Giant Sable Antelope*
1.2.1 Schmiter Horned Oryx
1.2.2 Addax
1.2.2 Hirola
1.2.2 Mhorr Gazelle
1.2.1 Eastern Bongo*
1.2.1 Zebra Duiker
1.2.2 Somali Wild Ass
2.1.0 Pygmy Hippopotamus*
1.1.1 Black Rhinocerous
1.1.0 Giant Pangolin*
1.1.0 Okapi*
5.3.0 African Wild Dog
1.1.1 African Forest Elephant
1.1.0 African Forest (Congo) Buffalo
1.1.0 African Cheetah
1.1.0 Masai Giraffe
1.1.0 Shoebill
1.1.0 White Backed Vulture
1.1.0 Northern Bald Ibis
1.1.0 Goliath Frog*

Animals available for trade
0.1.0 Zebra Duiker
2.0.0 African Wild Dog (half siblings)

We are also willing to take reservations for future breedings.

Animals we are interested in
Henkel's Leaf-tailed Gecko
Günther's Leaf-tailed Gecko
African Lion
African Elephant
Grévy's zebra

Any African animals whose conservation status is listed as threatened (vulnerable, endangered, critically endangered), as determined by the IUCN.

*Species with currently expecting females

Edited by Artemis, Yesterday, 9:02 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

-Vombat-
Member Avatar
G'day mate

I have a male shoebill looking for a new home, could send him to you if interested.

Artemis
Member Avatar

-Vombat-
Jun 25 2018, 04:32 AM
I have a male shoebill looking for a new home, could send him to you if interested.
That would be great! How much would you like for him?

-Vombat-
Member Avatar
G'day mate

We can send him to you for free as we are starting to downsize the collection.

Artemis
Member Avatar

Thank you very much, we would love to have him.

EsserWarrior
Member Avatar
EsserWarrior

I wouldn't get rid of the chimpanzee you've got available. They live in larger troops and having only two animals wouldn't make them as happy as they could be. ;)

I'll also take the 0.1 Pygmy Hippo you've got available! :D
Edited by EsserWarrior, Jul 12 2018, 04:11 PM.

PrimevalBrony
Member Avatar
Youtuber. Combat robotics fan

ABS will be willing to take in the Eastern Bongo and Okapi pair for you and in exchange we are willing to give you 1.1.0 Masai Giraffe

Artemis
Member Avatar

EsserWarrior
Jul 10 2018, 06:34 PM
I wouldn't get rid of the chimpanzee you've got available. They live in larger troops and having only two animals wouldn't make them as happy as they could be. ;)

It is going to take us a little while in order to get new chimps at the facility, and we currently suspect that our adult female is pregnant again. There hasn't been any interest in the chimp so we will likely keep him until such time we can find him a mate or if he would do better at another facility. We're currently having a lot of changes and new babies born/expected so the lists will be changing again soon.

We'd be more than happy for you to have one of our female pygmy hippos, she is a young adult that was born here at the zoo, would you be willing to loan out one of your female lowland gorillas, or male mandrill in exchange?

Artemis
Member Avatar

PrimevalBrony
Jul 11 2018, 10:16 AM
ABS will be willing to take in the Eastern Bongo and Okapi pair for you and in exchange we are willing to give you 1.1.0 Masai Giraffe
That is fine. Our eastern bongo is the first that was born here at the zoo. The okapi are a breeding pair who have produced one female already. Are the giraffes related?

EsserWarrior
Member Avatar
EsserWarrior

Artemis
Jul 12 2018, 06:52 PM
EsserWarrior

It is going to take us a little while in order to get new chimps at the facility, and we currently suspect that our adult female is pregnant again. There hasn't been any interest in the chimp so we will likely keep him until such time we can find him a mate or if he would do better at another facility. We're currently having a lot of changes and new babies born/expected so the lists will be changing again soon.

We'd be more than happy for you to have one of our female pygmy hippos, she is a young adult that was born here at the zoo, would you be willing to loan out one of your female lowland gorillas, or male mandrill in exchange?
The Western Lowland Gorilla is a species that I, personally, hope to start a conservation program very soon, so I am not really breeding/moving animals until that is done. :) I am not doing any of that to make it easier for myself.

We could defiantly send over our male Mandrill. He brings fresh genetics (as most of Rockchester's animals do) and hasn't bred before. He's got experience with females, so he'd make a fine companion. How long were you planning to loan him?

Artemis
Member Avatar

EsserWarrior
Jul 13 2018, 12:17 AM
Artemis
Jul 12 2018, 06:52 PM
EsserWarrior

The Western Lowland Gorilla is a species that I, personally, hope to start a conservation program very soon, so I am not really breeding/moving animals until that is done. :) I am not doing any of that to make it easier for myself.

We could defiantly send over our male Mandrill. He brings fresh genetics (as most of Rockchester's animals do) and hasn't bred before. He's got experience with females, so he'd make a fine companion. How long were you planning to loan him?
That would be great, thank you. Our pygmy hippo is currently on her way to your facility :)

We are currently relocating and rebuilding our entire primate housing area, the mandrill enclosure has already been completed so he will be staying there. After a period of adjustment and introduction then hopefully he will be comfortable enough with our young adult female. If all goes to plan then around a period of two weeks should be sufficient, if they get on exceptionally well and mate before then, then he can be returned before then.

PrimevalBrony
Member Avatar
Youtuber. Combat robotics fan

Artemis
Jul 12 2018, 06:57 PM
PrimevalBrony
That is fine. Our eastern bongo is the first that was born here at the zoo. The okapi are a breeding pair who have produced one female already. Are the giraffes related?
The giraffes aren’t related

Artemis
Member Avatar

PrimevalBrony
Jul 14 2018, 01:42 AM
Artemis
Jul 12 2018, 06:57 PM
PrimevalBrony
The giraffes aren’t related
Great, the Okapis and Bongo are on their way to you now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Marketplace · Next Topic »
Add Reply