Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tamara's Operation Genesis Stuff; JPOG skins for anyone to use
Topic Started: Jun 29 2018, 05:17 PM (194 Views)
Tamara Henson
No Avatar

Project name: Tamara's Operation Genesis Stuff
Finished: only the skin is finished
Need to be made: Everything but the skins
Permission to release it when it's finished: Yes

I am going to make this topic to house some recent skins I made for Jurassic Park Operation Genesis. As I cannot get TML tools or a hex editor to work properly on my computer I am just going to put them here for designers to use. All can be used with Biohazard's Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis models or used for the actual JPOG game. Like all my mods these skins are Public Domain so use them as you wish but please give me credit.

The first skin is based on the Jim Butcher novel 'Dead Beat' one of the books in the Dresden Files series. In it a bunch of necromancers are trying to take over Chicago with a ghost and zombie army and Harry needs help. So he goes to the Field Museum and uses magic to bring Sue the T. rex to life.

There are many illustrations on the net showing Harry riding sue to the rescue but none follow the description in the book. According to the novel Sue resembled a black jaguar in color but every picture I've shown shows her in standard JPOG green. So I decided to make the JPOG Tyrannosaur the color of Sue from the book.

Here is Sue and a couple more skins you can put with her.

Sue from the Dresden Files in Nifscope

Posted Image

Other skins in pack

Posted Image

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cdjrg16k3sdsppf/Dresden_Files_Skin.zip/file

If anyone puts these in a tml please send me a link to the mod, I would love to have Sue in my game. Thank You.

And Remember Polka will never die! :lol!:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Unfinished Projects · Next Topic »
Add Reply