Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

We Are Converting to Tapatalk

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Dwarfbomb's Creative Tanks
Topic Started: Jul 20 2018, 03:22 PM (876 Views)
Dwarfbomb
Member Avatar

SHARK TUNNEL PICTURES

To learn how to make this shark tunnel, and other tutorials, see the ZT2 Help Section's zt2 Tutorials, under Exhibit Building!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Flaws in this type of shark tunnel: LONG TIME TO MAKE!!!!; Guests don't like going through glass for the shark tunnel, but will walk on it if placed there, will sit down on chairs in tank and will walk out on their own if you use andrew12 shark tankwalls ere you plan the entrance to be; (don't change tankwalls after the tank is already made, it ruins everything) Sharks will go through the glass (no way to stop this unfortunately; just take pictures while they are not doing that :D ); the water is inside the tunnel :/

BENEFITS over other types: Sharks and other aquatics can swim underneath the tunnel! Objects can be placed on the elevated pathways. You can actually stand on the pathway to take pictures without sinking; you could theoretically make the ground of the pathway glass so you can see them under your feet; it looks better than other tunnels I've seen, in my opinion; more room for creativity with regards to path type and elevated path sides

Edited by Dwarfbomb, Jul 26 2018, 11:24 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dwarfbomb
Member Avatar

SHARK CAGE

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Flaws: Sometimes hard to get into. Sometimes the floor is solid and sometimes not, depends on angle of descent I guess. Unlike a real shark cage, it does not go up and down. However, you can redo the exhibit to have the cage in different positions to make it look like it is going down. To make it on ground level you don't need elevated paths, just use Sophie's dinosaur fence with the overhanging bars and place it at the bottom of the tank.

Benefits: EVERYTHING. It is awesome.

Lucoshi
Member Avatar

Oh wow that's really clever and cool. Always lovely to see something new be done, and you seem to keep doing just that!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dwarfbomb
Member Avatar

Just another example of stuff you can do with this technique. (yes, i realize it is not as good lol)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by Dwarfbomb, Jul 26 2018, 11:25 PM.

Cole
Member Avatar
future zoologist in the making...

This is very cool and I don't even make a lot of aquariums :)

Dwarfbomb
Member Avatar

Swimming Pool (and shower) for Guests!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by Dwarfbomb, Jul 22 2018, 03:58 AM.

Posted Image TheYeti
Member Avatar

This is really amazing! I still don't see how it all works, but the possibilities of this technique seem endless. Really great work done!

Lucoshi
Member Avatar

Ohh I love the swimming pool idea! Really hoping to see someone create an aqua park zoo tycoon 2, that'd be cool

Dwarfbomb
Member Avatar

Guests can walk on the shark tunnel!!!! (and exit if using Andrew12 walls) but they dont like entering, so you gotta place em in there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by Dwarfbomb, Jul 26 2018, 01:16 PM.

Dwarfbomb
Member Avatar

Pacu Tank on elevated path!!!! (and yes, there is no water underneath the elevated path!!!!!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I LOVE OSTRA BUILDING SET
Edited by Dwarfbomb, Jul 26 2018, 10:34 PM.

Dwarfbomb
Member Avatar

New Guinea Crocodile Tank on Elevated Path (With Water Underneath the Elevated Path)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by Dwarfbomb, Jul 26 2018, 10:34 PM.

Cole
Member Avatar
future zoologist in the making...

You are a very creative gamer :)

Lucoshi
Member Avatar

Awesome stuff, Dwarfbomb. This opens up opportunities for more realistic aquariums.

Joe99
Member Avatar

how do you even make these? looks awesome

Dwarfbomb
Member Avatar

TANK STACKING!!! (four part tank!!!!!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

HUGE DOWNSIDE: Fish swim from top layer to bottom layer or vice-versa

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Exhibits · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: