Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

We Are Converting to Tapatalk

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Stolen content uploaded to other games?; Found something interesting and didnt know who to bring it up with
Topic Started: Aug 9 2018, 07:01 PM (181 Views)
War Bear
Member Avatar

Hey, so I was talking to this person on discord praising a certain Skyrim modder so tought I'd check out "his" content. Turns out that as good as everything seems to be stolen from various ZT modders and teams, including but not limited to Aurora Designs radical remake animals and Tyranachu's wooly rhino

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/37834630?tab=user+files

Link to his site. Too much to go through on my own.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harlequinz eg0
Member Avatar

It would appear he gives credit for everything in the descriptions so I wouldn't say it's stealing.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

War Bear
Member Avatar

I guess what I am wondering the most is if he's actually asked for permissions. And I havent seen any credits given in some of them

Harlequinz eg0
Member Avatar

Fair enough, should always ask for permission
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

stargatedalek
Member Avatar
I'm not slow! That's just my moe!

If something is considered as public domain no permissions are needed, and all of the models used were indeed labelled public domain.

P4r4d0x
Member Avatar

Holy crap, someone ported zt2 animals to Skyrim?! And they look fantastic to boot, almost exactly as they look in ZT :D Thank God, 'cause Skyrim's lack of animal diversity is what really put me off from the game. And most Skyrim modders don't focus on adding new animals because the community's focus *tends* to lean more towards the female character models in the game.

But yeah, as long as those are all public domain and they gave credit, there's really no issue here (can't steal something if it's given to you ;) ). But thanks for linking to the page! Might have to get back into Skyrim ;D

Edit: can't get over the cult of musk oxen XD
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by P4r4d0x, Aug 10 2018, 07:00 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply