Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Questions; About the board
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 11:37 AM (36,035 Views)
jragonizer
Member Avatar
but I like my grass blue...

If you have a quick question about the BOARD please ask it here or create a topic here. If you have a question about Zoo Tycoon, then please ask in this section.

Can I be Mod or VIP?
Which Staff Member should I ask?

Can I be a Mod or VIP?

If you would like to let us know you're willing to be a VIP or Mod, feel free to create a topic in the Staff PM Box but please understand that it will probably not increase your chances of becoming one. We are not currently looking to add more staff and if we do, we will choose according to the character and reliability of the member not whether they volunteered.

Which Staff Member should I Ask?

If you need to contact a staff member about anything to do with the board, please do so in the Staff PM Box to improve your chance of getting a quick and correct reply without pressuring an individual member.
Please understand that if you PM a staff member about something to do with the board, he or she is obligated to direct you to the Staff PM Box.

To be continued. Feel free to edit Staff.
Edited by jragonizer, Mar 3 2013, 03:27 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jules
Member Avatar
Mihi est imperare orbi universo

Should I release my downloads here ?

Zebrasorus
Member Avatar

Go for it! ;)
http://w11.zetaboards.com/The_Round_Table/topic/8536433/1/#new

Imp
Member Avatar

Well, there is a topic called staff but when I click on it, it says "Topic Not Found" ?

Rafael
Member Avatar
Lord of Imladris

Imp
Mar 3 2013, 04:29 PM
Well, there is a topic called staff but when I click on it, it says "Topic Not Found" ?
Probably is a topic in the Staff PM Box. ;)

Imp
Member Avatar

Ah okay now I get it ;)

Zebrasorus
Member Avatar

Yeah xD the staff PM box is topics that only the creater and staff can see. I didn't know that the topic would show up in the index though...

Komodo
Member Avatar
Varanus komodoensis

I have a little question: Where should be posted a Download Release topic and a Where can I find this Download topic?

Hudson
No Avatar

Darth Grievous
Mar 3 2013, 08:06 PM
I have a little question: Where should be posted a Download Release topic and a Where can I find this Download topic?
There is one "Where I can find downloads" topic here

Zebrasorus
Member Avatar

http://w11.zetaboards.com/The_Round_Table/forum/3605175/
This section would be the best spot for a Release topic, and Hudson gave you the link to the Where is this Download.

Komodo
Member Avatar
Varanus komodoensis

Ok, thank you very much.

Furka
Member Avatar

i just noticed there are some animals in the zoo achievement library (like gator and zebra shark) which aren't available at the pointies shop. are they some kind of specieal animals, like rewards for contests or for exclusive members ?

Komodo
Member Avatar
Varanus komodoensis

Maybe, as TEB got the gator for winning a Guess an Animal game.

Danny
Member Avatar

TEB won the alligator for the "Guess an Animal" game so it was added there.
The zebra shark was an option for our invited members to pick for helping us start the site however everyone picked either koala or bald eagle. ;)

But, the animals shown in the "Achievement Zoo Library" are only the ones you guys know about. There are still plenty of others to come ;)

Jules
Member Avatar
Mihi est imperare orbi universo

Where can I find the DL filling form ?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Suggestions, Questions & Help · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: