Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Shoot a firework rocket ~ Winners!
Make a forum zoo!

Welcome to The Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Posting Downloads; Please read this form if you want to upload a download.
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 06:07 PM (40,811 Views)
Zebrasorus
Member Avatar

Basic Info:

How Posting a Download Works:

• Fill out the correct form below and submit it to the Staff PM Box.

• A staff member will view and correct the form, then organize the information. They will move the topic to the Download Database where the community will now be able to view it. They will also notify you that it was moved.

• Any variants, hacks, or add-ons will be added to the topic as they are made, making them easier to find. (To post a variant, hack, etc. fill out the corresponding form below.)

Download Forms:

General Download Form

Expansion Pack Download Form

Extras Form

If you have any additional questions, comment below.

Downloads should be posted in the Staff PM Box, not here.
Edited by Furka, Dec 31 2016, 01:01 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lord of Tears
Member Avatar
Cryptozoologist

Sorry, I'm new and I do not understand how to download forms.
Edited by Lord of Tears, Dec 26 2013, 04:24 PM.

Mastodon28
Member Avatar
Stabbing Woodpecker

If I want to submit a variant UXP, do I have to fill out the expansion pack form or the extras one ?

Snage12
No Avatar

I signed up but how do you create the animals and stuff

Zoo Tycooner FR
Member Avatar
#Lithopédion

Snage12 Please don't bump Old Topic and if you want to create a new animal , you can see the tutorials on the Tutorails section ;)
Edited by Zoo Tycooner FR, Jul 27 2015, 05:22 PM.

KittenPlays22
Member Avatar

How do I download the game it's self?

Rockypockypuff
Member Avatar
Is walkin' with a dead man.

Don't bump a topic; and you don't download the game unless you've bought it as download. If you have, I can't help you.

Chaz_Nightcore
No Avatar

Hiya i'd like to upload a Map Template, but i have no idea how, when i click on the pm box and stuff i have no way of uploading the file.

can anyone help me and explain it in the simplest way possible please.
thanks x

Lgcfm
Member Avatar
The Download Lady

Chaz_Nightcore
Mar 4 2017, 12:38 AM
Hiya i'd like to upload a Map Template, but i have no idea how, when i click on the pm box and stuff i have no way of uploading the file.

can anyone help me and explain it in the simplest way possible please.
thanks x
You need to copy the form from the first post here, then go to the staff PM box and create a new topic with all the info related to your download, a picture if possible and the download link. You will need to upload the file to a file sharing site like mediafire, dropbox, google drive etc. and post that link.

After that a download manager (such as myself) will check the thread, edit the format a bit so it looks like the other downloads posted here, and if approved it will be moved to the appropiate subforum of the download section.

keenakeen1
Member Avatar

I'd like to upload this pretty ancient woolly mammoth that I found on Zoo Tycoon Wildlife:
Posted Image
http://www.deviantart.com/art/ZT2-Woolly-Mammoth-683132496

SLGray
Member Avatar

keenakeen1
May 28 2017, 11:16 AM
I'd like to upload this pretty ancient woolly mammoth that I found on Zoo Tycoon Wildlife:
Posted Image
http://www.deviantart.com/art/ZT2-Woolly-Mammoth-683132496
Do you have permission from the designer?

Dovahkiin1503
Member Avatar

Before I do something that may not be allowed I have a question.

I have the Ultimate Colletion and yesterday I changed a bit of the code for the fossil finding. I made it so that if you find a piece normally, now you get the complete skeleton. Please note I did this in a file that you get when you install Ultimate Collection.

Now my question is. Can I still upload it or is this not allowed?

Lgcfm
Member Avatar
The Download Lady

Dovahkiin1503
Jun 4 2017, 04:08 AM
Before I do something that may not be allowed I have a question.

I have the Ultimate Colletion and yesterday I changed a bit of the code for the fossil finding. I made it so that if you find a piece normally, now you get the complete skeleton. Please note I did this in a file that you get when you install Ultimate Collection.

Now my question is. Can I still upload it or is this not allowed?
Yes that's fine, it's not like you are uploading the whole game.

Cowrie
No Avatar

When posting an animal that includes variants, should the base skin be included in the number of variants or just the number of additional skins?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out based on the numbers given on some downloads other people posted. It's the additional number.
Edited by Cowrie, Sep 4 2017, 11:55 AM.

Tal5959
No Avatar

Hey, sorry for my english, i’ m french. I reach a link of African Shelter by Hendrix. Can you help me please? :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Features · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: